Welcome to the Web site for ME NewsWire. The information provided on this Web site is correct at the time of writing.
- # ME NewsWire makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this Web site is accurate and up-to-date. However, it makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information. Access and use of this information is at your own risk.
- Neither ME NewsWire, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be held liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in its content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- ME NewsWire is not responsible for the content or use of any third party Web sites linked from this Web site. Nor is it responsible for any third party goods or services sold on these Web sites or damages or injuries arising from that use.
- # The ME NewsWire name and logo is a registered trademark of ME NewsWire. It may not be used without ME NewsWire’s express written permission. The misuse of this trademark, or any material contained on the Web site is expressly prohibited under international copyright laws, trademark law and laws of slander and libel.
- Copyright law protects the entire contents of this Web site. All rights are reserved. Law prohibits the partial or complete reproduction of information in hard copy or electronic copy from this Web site without the express written permission of ME NewsWire.
- ME NewsWire reserves the right to change or delete any information from this Web site at any time without prior notice or permission.